Hey everyone, in getting ready for this year’s touch football season I decided a face to face meeting isn’t really necessary. I will post everything you need to know here and I will leave it up to you guys to spread the word and try to recruit some new teams.
Last year we had 8 teams and hope to have at least that many this year.
If your team is on this list please confirm you will be in or out for the 2016 season.
If you’re a new team planning on playing the 2016 season please contact me right away so I can get some more info. firstname.lastname@example.org 306-630-4595
Anyone that’s interest in playing and doesn’t have a team please post on the Facebook page or contact me directly and hopefully an existing team or new team looking for players will contact you.
- Games will be held Thursday and Friday nights 6:30 and 8:00pm start times. (I will do my best to accommodate game requests if they are sent to me BEFORE the schedule is completed, once the schedule is done its really tough to make changes to game times and dates)
- Each team is guaranteed 12 games plus at least 1 playoff game.
- League fees this year will be $1500 and break down as follows
- Field rental
- Football Sask Affiliation
- Prizes for Stats winners
- Prizes for League champs
- Wind up costs
- Banks Fees
- We may have an opportunity to play our games at the rugby fields this year and reduce the field rental costs. This might be a $200-$300 dollar savings per team. I am still looking into this and will update everyone if I can make it happen.
Each team is required to have $750 of their $1500 fees into me by June 17th. The reaming $750 is due no later than August 5th if all fees are not in by this date the team will be removed from the schedule with no reimbursement.
The first games will be June 23rd and 24th.
If anyone has any comments, questions, concerns, changes they would like to see please email email@example.com call or text me 306-630-4595 ASAP so I can get them addressed before the start of the season.
Spread the word and maybe we can get a few new teams involved this season!